Monday, May 5, 2008

work and family

I had a pretty good weekend I spent my time with my family.... my cousin on Friday wierd and awkward..
Saturday was more fun because I was with my cousin Trevor and he's like a brother to me and I love chillin with him because we have always been close since we were little.. its funny how I seen that you know? the only way I noticed that was when his sisters pointed it out to me that I have always been in Trevor's life, always been one of his closest family members.. I feel kinda bad but at the same time my relationship with my cousin is more different then my relationship with his sister...just because I not close to them...

Anyhow.. Saturday and Sunday I hung out with trevor.. we took the kids my brothers and sisters swimming at watermania...I kind of wish that I could have went swimming with them but my work had asked me to work one of the days Saturday or Sunday.. I chose Sunday thinking it would be good idea..however i missed swimming, and spending time with my brothers and sisters..howevr I plan on taking them out next weekend...

It's mother's day next Saturday...not sure what I should or will do for that just because it's kinda wierd...it's been five years since I been home to see my mom...and if not that I just dont know what I want to buy her, or give her... show her how much I appreciate her...she is going to a pow-wow cause it's like an annual mother's day thing... but I don't think I'll be going just because it's not my thing anymore.. I will find my own time and way to celebrate my mom...

It's a friend of mine's birthday today..fairly exciting.. I tried calling but just left a message..no real time today to talk to anyone...been busy doing everything and trying to rest... yesterday work was really difficult and Im looking forward to more extreme tonight because I have a lot of catching up to do...

But believe me I enjoy this kinda of work because I deal with seldom amount of people, and it's cleaning which I enjoy doing...I often try and be as thorough as possible at everything that I do... other then that what can I say these days??

I guess im fairly happy.. been fairly busy I miss my family but I also know that I got some bills to pay major bills and I look forward to finally getting around to that... I don't party as much because i work nights and I stopped talking to everyone that I used to hang out with.. I hope to try and just get things put together in my life and stop with all that stuff....I hope it all works out for me..

I got nothing more to say really.. just life...

work....family....

I still have to figure out school though... I mean I haven't had much energy or time to check things out but Im pretty sure I'd like to go to NEC just because it's more aboriginal based and yeah I think it would be more beneficial to me then going to anything else. Although I really wanted to go to Douglas College but I dont know...see what happens really.. but Im really happy and looking forward to things just geting better or whatever...
Anyhow.. I have to go...
ttyl

No comments: