Friday, November 21, 2008

I quit

Out of an impulse of frustration and stupidity. I decided to quit my job. today is my last day. I am frustrated about the idea of working. I mean I was working to pay off bills I paid off little to nothing. I would get really good in my bills and then my mom would use up my money.
what's the point of working? yeah I know new chain, new clothes, new shoes..etc...but it's not what Im working for.

I want to have an education. so starting next week I'll be applying to College. I want to work at a place that allows me to have a career job, a job I always wanted..not just a temporary thing that has got me no where in life. I got my raise at this job but it's .50 cents.. im not up for working at this job when I could be in College doing what's important to me.

there are a lot of other reasons for quitting but the major one is that I want to look forward to my future of life...not living in the now you know? I mean I am glad for all the things I have but it's not what I want to live my life for...I can hardly survive at my job doing this thing..I mean I don't make enough money to be living on my own, and I dont make enough money to support myself and my bills...
I know school would be more challenging and I actually would rather be in school then anything else...

Lots of people are telling me that I've made the wrong decision however....in my head I see the things I should be doing in life.. I've got good support system for me and good people who are helping me....they may not approve what Im doing but I know that I need to start looking at the future events of my life...and not always trying to survive on a low salary.
Its my choice, my responsibility my decision. if anything when I do need money I'll do a temp work for the day.

it's frustratin also because everyone said I should wait till after Christmas but I can't do that either...I mean the school I want to apply too said they'd take people in the early new year. and then I have some other opportunities...and it just seems like this is what I want to do...
Im scared about this decision but Im confident that I can do this....

anyhow...Im off this is my last day of work....I dont even want to go but I said I would... as this is my last day of work....
see how it goes...

i think also with this decision it'll cause some more thoughts and emotions with my lost love because my work kept me occupied and I didn't have time to think...so that's something I'll worry about...but once I get things rolling with school...I'll be on the road to success...

ttyl

No comments: