Wednesday, August 3, 2011

BROKEN!!!!!!!!!!

Well the truth comes out...Im all moved out and struggling to move forward with my life...A piece of me is here trying to work this out in my own head, and my own heart... I don't know what to do...

This damn relationship meant the world to me...I was in it over a year and yet I'm almost being blamed for the cheating, or fall through...Its like really... are you kidding.. tell me this isn't real..
I spend most of my nights alone hiding in a room, in complete darkness... and I wish I wasn't here dealing with this... Im broken, I'm confused,I'm scared and I don't know what to do anymore.

I'm trying so hard to make sense of this...I wanted this to work, I wanted this to be forever but all the dysfuntion all the heartache, the arguing, and cheating, and of course the lies...well its too much for me to even try thinking about this being a good thing...I don't know what to do..

right now I feel lost...confused... and I wish I had the right choice and stayed with! I can't figure out how to let this go...I hate my life for this very reason... How can I let go and run away...

It hurts... It hurts... my heart hurts, and I'm not sure how to continue to move forward

No comments: