Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The day has just begun

How do I explain my current self? I'm working five days a week now, different odd shifts but working at the most... Just today I was at a memorial for one of my tenants, and I realized how important it is to me to have my family and friends know how much I care for them.

I currently feel alone... Even though my work surrounds me with people I am currently feeling disconnected, there hasn't been much connection to the world,to my friends and family.
I feel like I move from one box of my house, to another box of work... I haven't had special time with those I care for the most.

I'm not depressed bu I feel I need some connection to people in my life..

I feel like I have so much stuff going on, and so much in my own mind... I haven't had a chance to talk to anyone, or be around anyone... Im constantly alone, repeatidly alone...

I don't regret my work because there are some good times here, but majority of my connection with people has its own limitations...

I need to start getting back into the real world and I hope that I find my friends and family members soon because I need some connection, as well as some guidance...

No comments: